From the 10 freeway, take the Kellogg Drive exit, which leads directly into the campus. Follow the signs to the visitor information booth, which is the first right past the traffic light.
From the 57 freeway, take the Temple Avenue exit and head north (this is a right turn if you were southbound on the freeway, and a left turn if you were northbound). Follow Temple for a little over a mile, then turn right on S Campus Drive, and then left on Kellogg Drive. The visitor information booth will be on your left, after Kellogg bends to the right and before the traffic light.
Parking at Cal Poly on Thursday night will require a visitor permit, so you do need to check in at the information booth. We will be supplying a list of member names to Parking Services, and people on the list will be issued a permit without a fee. If you are not on the list, a one-day permit can be purchased for $5 (if you're new to the group, please let us know and we'll see about reimbursing you).
Park anywhere in lot C (behind the information booth) -- in the evening you can use the area that is marked as faculty-only, so spaces should be available near the C/L/A building.
Enter the building's main entrance at ground level (the automatic sliding doors) and walk down the corridor to the elevator, which is in an alcove on the right side of the hallway. Take the elevator up to the 5th floor, and follow the signs to room 5-16, which is the first computer lab on the west side of the building.
May 28, 2009
- Steve Bryant -- DataMgr
- Download: http://datamgr.riaforge.org/
- Documentation: http://www.bryantwebconsulting.com/docs/datamgr/
- Recording: http://experts.na3.acrobat.com/p31435105/
April 9, 2009
- Sean Schroeder & Matt Levine -- Mura CMS (previously Sava)
- Recording: http://experts.na3.acrobat.com/p33084715/
March 12, 2009
- Oguz Demirkapi -- Head-First i18N (Internationalization)
- Recording: https://admin.na3.acrobat.com/_a204547676/p41585740/
January 8, 2009
December 5, 2008
- Laura Arguello & Nahuel Foronda on Flex Development with Mate
November 7, 2008
- Flex Workshop by Kalen Gibbons
- CS4 Giveaway!
October 3, 2008
September 4, 2008
- Group Round Table Discussions
August 1, 2008
- Railo Technologies will be visiting us and presenting on Railo CFML Engine
July 11, 2008
- Brian Kotek on OO, Mock Framework, Generation And more....
- Recording: http://adobechats.adobe.acrobat.com/p58908414/
June 6, 2008
- ColdBricks: CMS by Oscar Arevalo
- Recording: http://adobechats.adobe.acrobat.com/p84616372/
April 4, 2008
- FarCry Development Essentials by our own Ezra Parker
- Recording: http://adobechats.adobe.acrobat.com/p61582843/
March 7, 2008
- Exclusive user group video presentation by Adobe Chief Software Architect, Kevin Lynch.
- Exclusive presentations on Flex & Air.
- Schwag Galore!!
February 1, 2008
January 11, 2008
- "SPRY:The Other Four Letter S-Word" by Adam Bell
December 7, 2007
- "Design Patterns & ColdFusion" by Sean Corfield
- Recording: http://adobechats.adobe.acrobat.com/p84322726/
November 2, 2007
- "Transfer ORM" by Mark Mandel Live from Australia
- Recording: http://adobechats.adobe.acrobat.com/p10885427/
October 12, 2007
- "Common Revision Control Practices with Subversion" by Brian LeGros
- Recording: http://adobechats.adobe.acrobat.com/p10212032/